Monday, October 20, 2008

What happens when the hay wagon driver hits a BIG bump.........?

Getting ready to go on a hayride!
Some of the teens along with the Youth Pastor
What a cute face....my nephew!
Callie's first hayride.
Tina, with some of her kiddos!
Unloading after the first hayride.
Looks like everyone had loads of fun.
Our four children - Seth, Simon, Samuel, Callasandra
Mommy, Callie & Samuel enjoy the 2nd. hayride together.
They couldn't fit everyone on the first hayride, so I went the second time around. This was my first hayride in YEARS! In fact, I can't remember the last time I went on a hayride! Well, we were almost back when my brother-in-law (who was driving the tractor that was pulling the wagon) hit a BIG bump! Oh my stars! I bounced clean off the hay bale I was sitting on and continued bouncing half-way up the aisle of the wagon and collapsed in a heap on the floor. (Oh, and poor Callie was bouncing right along with her crazy Mommy!) The youth pastor kept asking me, "Are you doing that on purpose?" Yeah, like anyone in their right mind would be able to do the same thing deliberately. It was definitely a hayride to remember! Too bad the video wasn't rolling at that moment. LOL


2 comments:

Carrie said...

(snickers) I wish I had've seen that!

~Regina~ said...

It was an unforgettable moment in time! Sorta brought back my klutsy dorm days! :) I was born on Tuesday and supposed to be 'full of grace'. Ha....that's not me!