Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Leopard Look!

This morning, I stopped procrastinating, and sewed a couple of fall outfits. Yeah! This is one of the MANY sewing projects I have neglected to do. Now, I need to spend the rest of the day undoing what Callie & Samuel did while I was enjoying creating something new to wear. If they weren't trying to push down the pedal of the sewing machine, (I think they secretly enjoyed mommy shrieking with terror as the machine suddenly took off full blast! One of these days, they're going to succeed in sewing my finger!) they were dumping out every single thomas the tank engine train we have, or even better yet, they discovered the remains of the chocolate cake and whole wheat biscuits in the kitchen. (What an interesting combo!) WHAT A MESS! Sigh.......it's clean-up time for me and a couple of energetic little kiddos!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute! You are a very talented mommy!!! :0)

Carrie said...

Ooh, nice! I still have the maternity jumper you made me. I couldn't bear to get rid of it, even though I'll never wear it again.

Um, do you think you might need it back? ;)

~Regina~ said...

I can't for the life of me remember what the jumper looks like! Right now, I can't imagine having another child! :) Maybe, you'll need it one day for a set of triplets! LOL

The Dickinsons said...

You did a great job on those 2 outfits. I do know that feeling that you talked about...of needing to get the house back in some kind of order after I have sewed or scrap booked for a few hours or days. =)

Heather said...

Very cute outfits!Can I hire you to make my girls something? 8o)