Thursday, October 23, 2008

Making a joyful noise....!

This is the church where we spent the last four nights singing and playing for their revival services. This was the very first time for our family to do anything like this! Now we understand a little bit more about the life of a song evangelist. We enjoyed ministering in song to the people at the church. They were a friendly bunch of people! The evangelist was a very good preacher and the sermons were incredible!
Callie had fun going up and down the stairs.
Callie looks ornery. I just stopped her from waking up her brother. And by the way, all these pictures were taken AFTER church was over.
Seth posing for the camera!
Samuel sleeping through the final service.
The boys were disagreeing about something. Don't know what it was about, but I thought they looked pretty funny!
Seth and Simon talking to the evangelist and his wife.
Samuel finally woke up. I was trying to take a picture of his expression but he kept burying his face in my skirt. This is the best I could do.
Simon's silly expression.
I thought it was pretty neat that the church we sang at for revival was on Thomas St. I had to take a picture of the street sign. Duane was very indulging with me and pulled up to just the right spot so I could get this shot on the way home.
This must be the town for trains. Every single night we were stopped by a very LONG train! I took this shot looking through the windshield.
Finally, the last train car passes. Duane counted over 93 train cars and 3 engines! That's a LONG train!

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

That is neat that y'all were the song evag. for that revival...I'm sure y'all did a great job.
Neat also that the church was on Thomas St. =)
Have a great weekend. =)