Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Relocated, not Lost!


Does anyone lose keys? I do. In fact, my keys are lost more than they are found! I have been without my keys for more than two weeks. I was using the one spare van key that we have to drive around. As for locking the house, let's just say I left one of the many doors unlocked so that I could get back inside. Yesterday, I decided it was time to make yet another set of keys. I borrowed the original keys from Duane and spent $8.00 having another 2 sets made. (I figured I would plan ahead for the next time I lost my keys.) Guess what happening this morning??!! My keys showed up! Now why couldn't that have happened yesterday morning-before I had more keys made! In my defense, I discovered that it was my 3 year-old that relocated my keys. He dumped out two storage totes of his Thomas Train stuff and came bringing me my keys. Oh well, I guess I have 3 sets of keys now. The only question is - How long will it take me to lose that many sets?

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Heh. That's the way it is with my cell phone.

You know, I'm sure down deep in your heart that you knew you'd find the keys as soon as you got new ones made. ;)

sarahmfry said...

For awhile, our 2-year-old liked to open up the air vent in the floor and hide things down in there. Bad news!

I'm glad to find your blog. Enjoyed catching up on your life!

Heather said...

Hey thnks for leaving a comment on my blog so that i could find you. I loved looking at your pictures and reading about your life. I will put you in my favorites. My blog is boring right now because my computer went to computer heaven. 8o( Hopefuly I get it up and running soon.

Unknown said...

Hi it is good to see you on here.I see you have three boys and a girl . it is the opposite in our family 1 boy and three girls.
Jodi Randel

Aimee said...

Hi!!! Long time no see! how are ya anyhow?

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.