Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How to cook a hotdog over a REALLY hot fire......

#1 You stand as far away from it as possible.....

#2 You sit on a chair and prop your stick on another chair....
#3 By all means, keep your face turned away from the fire at ALL times....
....or, #4 you can lay down and put your stick over the fire! That's how you cook a hot dog over a REALLY hot fire! :-) At least, that's how we cooked 'em up here!
#5 Enjoy the food. You deserve it! There's nothing like eating a burnt hot dog (slathered with ketchup and mustard) while sitting around a bonfire!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok, so I open your blog, see this post and Chopin's Funeral March comes on. I thought, "Ooh, this must not end well."

I'm glad to see no one fell in! ;)

The Dickinsons said...

Carrie's comment cracked me up. =) The bond fire and the hot dog roast looks fun.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are welcome to use the ideas that I used for my girl's violin recital scrapbook page any time you want. I don't mind sharing my ideas... For I enjoy learning ideas from others too. =)

Take care.