Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Seth!

The first book of the Chronicles of Narnia series.
New drawing paper - Seth loves to draw!
A Lego race car set from Daniel, Tina and kiddos!
A new army gun that is way too noisy!

Today is my oldest child's birthday. I can't believe Seth is 10 years old! Seth absolutely loves anything to do with the army. I made him an army tank cake for his birthday. I thought it would take all day to bake and decorate. It turned out to be one of the easiest birthday cakes I have made. Thank goodness!

Grandpa Thomas joined us for Seth's Birthday Dinner.
We had chili and breadsticks that we call 'rounds of ammo'.
We didn't have any matches in the house so.....
Duane got out his blow-torch.....
so Seth could have candles to blow out.
A card and check from Grandpa & Grandma McIntosh.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, what a cake! Jared was quite impressed (meaning his mother feels good if her 9x13 cake actually is rectangle-shaped!)

Our kids are 10. Feels a little strange, but I'm really enjoying the stage the boys are at right now!