Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I was caught.....

Alright folks! They say confession is good for the soul. I was caught dancing tonight! I just finished watching Beethoven's Big Break with the kids. We had homemade pizza a movie tonight. Yeah, I know, it's a school night. But, when the Netflix movie finally arrives in the mail box.....and you've been anxiously awaiting its arrival for a couple a months....you certainly don't want to wait until Friday! Okay.....moving along. How many of you love the movie credits? I don't, but I love the movie music that goes along with the movie credits!!!!! Oh, yeah! Can you tell I'm in quite the hyper mood tonight?.....maybe it's because I have been sewing, cooking, cleaning (half-heartedly) & teaching music lessons for the past 2 days, or it simply could be because I really need to get out of the house!!!!! I jumped up from my cozy spot on the loveseat and started dancing along with the music! All 4 of the kids jumped up and danced along me with. We were having a great time jumping, bouncing, shaking it all over the living room floor. I glanced over and noticed that the living room drapes were open. Now, we have a VERY large window in our living. In fact, one entire wall of our living room is windows. I have been told by my husband that he can see into our house from the parking lot of a little strip mall 2 blocks away! I moved to the windows to close the drapes and what do I see? The neighbors at their back window looking toward our home! Oh dear!!!!! I'm sure watching a 30 year old woman dance around the living room with her 4 kids provided them with lots of laughs tonight!!!!!!!!!!! Who knows...maybe they video taped us and we'll end up as one of the next America's Funniest Home Videos! At any rate....we got our blood pumpin', heartbeat racin', & maybe even burned off a few of those calories from the pizza! Now....let me at that Cherry Cheesecake.................

No comments: