Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reviving an old Hobby....

PURSE MAKING!
I guess I can't really call this an OLD hobby. But it's been over 2 months since I have created a new purse for anyone. Tomorrow Seth is attending a birthday party, so Mommy got out the remains of an old jumper someone was getting rid of and crafted the denim purse below. I love making things for absolutely FREE. The only thing involved is my time. I am happiest when creating something new, so I love spending time doing stuff like this!
The purse pictured below is for me! Once again, I used some leftover fabric that my sis-in-law gave me. For the lining and rose, I used some fabric from another sis-in-law's wedding (leftover bridesmaid fabric)! It's been a LONG time since I made a purse for myself. Usually they are for other people. :) I don't use patterns for my purses that I make. I just get an idea in my head, or see a purse that someone else has, or a picture of one, start cutting and creating! It's loads of fun!!!



1 comment:

Heather said...

If you feel like practising you can make one and send it my way!