Sunday, May 1, 2011

Some April Sewing....

I made this purse set for Samuel's teacher one afternoon.  He gave it to her as an Easter gift.  She was thrilled to receive an unexpected suprise!!  It was fun to make.
 The purse had 2 small divided pockets....
.....and a zippered pocket inside.
 Samuel made this sweet card for his teacher.  This is the inside view.
 The front/back cover....
 Jenny needed a Sunday dress, so I spent a Saturday afternoon making this for her.  Doll clothes are fun make, but take almost as long as big people clothes!! :)
 We spent a day in Columbus with the kids during their Spring Break.  I have pictures on my cell phone that I need to upload.  Anyways, I saw this adorable white shirt in one of the store windows.  They had sold out of all the shirts except for the one on display.  I came back and found an old t-shirt and some scraps of lace trims and made one for Callie.  Here she is modeling it, late at night, chocolate face and all!!!  :)


No comments: