Sunday, May 1, 2011

A box of chocolates.....

....from Dietsch!!! 
These are my favorite chocolates here in Findlay.  I was treated to a box of hard & chewy pieces(I'm a NO creme girl) a couple of weeks ago. 
 I let each one of the kids pick their very own special piece of candy from the display.  This was a first for all of them!!!
 Did I make this box last?  Nope!!!  I probably ate 1/3 of the box that day!!!  Boy, was it yummy!!!!
 Samuel picked out a choc. covered pretzel.
 Simon picked out a turtle!
 Callie picked out a white choc. covered pretzel.  Seth also picked out a choc. covered pretzel, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of him. 
Thanks a bunch to my brother/sister-in-law for this special treat!!!  It was worth EVERY. SINGLE. CALORIE!!!!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed... (-:

Sarah H.