Monday, January 10, 2011

Schooling & Sewing

This morning while Callie worked her homeschooling, I worked on sewing her a new winter outfit.  (I love that she can sit beside my sewing maching and I can listen to her read while sewing.) She's growing like a weed and is running out of warm options for winter.  She had a solid gray hooded zip up jumper that I loved.  I took that outfit, layed it out of the fabric and started cutting away!!  I love how it turned out and have a couple more pieces of fabric waiting to make more for her.  Sorry for the sideways picture, but her expression was just too ornery not to share!!! Blogger rotates my pictures this way sometimes and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them back the other way.  Any suggestions would be most helpful. :)
 Awwwww.....look at that sweet smile.  Can't you just feel her excitement on getting a new outfit!!!
 And a view from the back....
 I love that this has a hood.  One of her coats doesn't have an attached hood and sometimes we just don't grab a hat before leaving.  This will help keep her head just a bit warmer when that happens.
 And just one more....'cause I just can't help myself this morning!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww... how cute... I love how the jumper turned out... and Callie looks really cute too!!

Sarah H.