Sunday, February 6, 2011

The 'Un-spectacular' Snow Pictures of 2011

These pictures aren't spectacular....I'm no budding photographer, nor do I have any desire to be....:)  Just thought I'd better cease my sewing projects for a short time to record a few photos of our snow.  So without further ado...........this is what the area right around our home looks like.....I'll have you know I nearly slid on my fanny out in the road trying to get pictures of the house and plummeted through layers of ice walking around the backyard!!!!  It was treacherous!!! lol
Our house.....
Duane having fun plowing the road...

Helping out the neighbors....
hmmmm....wonder who forgot to put on the grill cover!!!!!
View from the back door....
uh....yeah...I fell through the layer of snow/ice/snow!!!

Our Christmas Tree(that was a prize many years ago) gets bigger each year!!!
I love its snow-covered branches.

A short clip of Duane plowing our road....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling these pics and video were put up here just for me since I don't get to see snow for a very long time... (-: Thanks!!

Sarah H.