Monday, May 18, 2009

What I do when my Internet connection is severed!!!!!

POUT ABOUT IT......

then I finally decide maybe it's time to catch up on all the unfinished tasks around the house. No........that doesn't appeal to me. I decide to stay up late, practicing a neglected saxaphone, (much to the annoyance of the rest of the house), clean a little, & do crazy hairstyles!!!!!

What do you do without internet??????
:->










I'm back!!!!!!!!!! (With my hair higher than ever!) Thursday evening, our Internet stopped working. After a call to AT&T, it was decided that our router was bad. They told us it would take 3-5 business days to ship us a new one. That didn't make me very happy with all the recital stuff I have been doing online. I was pleasantly surprised to find one arriving via UPS today. It only took 2 business days! Yes!!!!! Now back to finishing up all those last minute details for my Spring Recital.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hahaha! Those are great! Glad you're back online!