Thursday, May 14, 2009

Photo Shoot of Callie~~directed by the model herself

This is a little white bench we just bought at a garage sale for $1.00. Callie directed a photo shoot of herself on/off the bench. Keep in mind this is at the end of the day after she has played outside in the dirt/sand. Not to mention the fact that she decided she would put on 2 different black shoes! She has a mind of her own!!!! :) I wonder who she takes that after ;>
"Mommy, take a picture of me laying down."
Take a picture of me sitting down.......
....a picture of me going upside-down...
......a picture of me holding my bench.........a picture of me laying my head down.....
....a picture of me away from my bench!
The End!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I had to laugh out loud over that one. She's a ham ;)