Monday, November 24, 2008

~Cards from My Boys~


I thought I would share some sweet cards Seth and Simon made for me last week. While teaching lessons last Tuesday, the boys were supposed to do some cleaning (part of their daily chores). I had a long talk with them about going the extra mile when doing a job....giving it their all....going beyond just doing the bare minimum to get it done. Well, when I finished with lessons, they had not only completed the jobs I had given them, but had the dinner table set, a load of laundry folded and put away, and had made these cards for me. Mommy was very happy and proud of her two older boys! Seth made the Christmas card on the left and Simon made the card on the right. You can click on the pictures to see them closer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That must have made you feel really special! :-) What wonderful boys you are raising up.