Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Sewing & more....

I dearly love suprises!!!!  This was an unexpected gift from a piano student on Thursday.  A cute reusable tote bag, sweet note and a gift card to one of my favorite stores in town.....Jo-Ann Fabrics!!!!  Of course, I just had to go on Friday and buy some fabric for me.  I bought some dressy knit fabric that was 50% off and 5 yards of interfacing to use for loads of other crafty things.  I still have a little left of my gift card for another day!! 
 Here are the 2 skirts I made today for church.  I fell in love with the pink, black & white fabric when it first came in stock.  But at 12.99 a yard, I wasn't going to buy it.  The 50% off sale made it $6.49.  Not a bad price for a new skirt!!!  The colors are kinda washed out, but both of these skirts are nice and bright for summer.  I love the lime green and black print.  It practically glows!! lol
 Samuel models some summer pj's I made for him on Tuesday.
 Samuel spends hours creating things out of legos.  Here's something he came up with...
 The ship coming in for a landing on his own docking station.
 The ship has landed....

2 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

You are SO good! I was at your Jo-Ann Fab store this past Saturday. We have one here, but I like the one in Findlay better. :) I enjoy seeing your creations!

Toyin O. said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.