Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Baskets from Grandma & Grandpa

Every year, Grandpa & Grandma McIntosh (my parents) send up baskets of candy for each of our kids and one bag of candy for Duane & I. We both dove into our candy right away, but our kids waited until Easter morning for their goodies!
"Thanks, Mom and Dad, for all the Easter goodies!"
Seth insisted on getting some clothes on BEFORE I snapped a picture of him and his basket. I feel terrible, but I the busyness of the Sunday morning rush, I neglected to take a picture of Simon and his basket. Oops! :) I don't think he minded too much, though.
Samuel all wrapped up in his blanket.
Callie was the first one up on Easter morning. She was very happy with her Dora Easter Basket. She did want to immediately take it all out of the basket and add it to her egg hunt candy!




No comments: