Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Signs of Spring!!!

A bunny spotted in the backyard.....
photos taken by Seth through the living room window.....
The kids have been exciting to see the bunnies hopping in our backyard this past week.
 After 3 years these daffodills FINALLY bloomed!!  The bulbs were given to me by my dear sister-in-law, Sarah.  I was VERY excited to see them bloom last week!!!
 My bleeding heart bush.  Callie is loving the fact that this bush as hearts for flowers!!  She has already been picking them. :)

 I tried to take pictures of the different types of tulips that are blooming.  It was VERY windy out yesterday and the pictures are blurry, but you get the idea. :)


 These purple ones will be blooming soon.


 The entire tulip bed......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all the flower pics... I enjoyed... (-:

Sarah H.

The Dickinsons said...

Enjoyed seeing all the lovely flowers! Beautiful!
Thanks for your comment on our family blog. =)
Your Easter baskets looked yummy...especially you and your husband's...for I saw some REESES right on top. =)
Have a great day!