Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday!!!

Easter Sunday, dawned bright and early for us all/  We were all bone-tired, after an event-filled Saturday Easter Truth hunt at the church and a 10 mile walk at the track, but it was worth it to get up extra early on Sunday to attend the sunrise service.  That was followed by a breakfast that had us all stuffed to the gills!!  Then it was back home to get on our Sunday clothes and arrive back at church for the 10:30AM morning worship service.  Here are all the boys in their black suits and Callie in her very first 'momma-made' pink Sunday suit!!! :) 
Seth
 Simon
 Poor Samuel....he still looks half asleep.  We were getting tickled for during the service his head kept bobbing back and forth.  He was fighting sleep so bad!!!
 Yep, Callie is wide awake!!!
 After church, we headed to my parents home for Easter dinner.  The kids received baskets full of candy from Grandpa and Grandma.

 Yes, I'm one of those adults that LOVE getting an Easter basket filled to the brim with candy!!!!

 My momma being silly posing with the basket she gave Duane and I.
 Went in to get a picture of Duane with the Easter basket of goodies for us and he was asleep. :)
 Callie's basket is almost out of candy already!!! 
After dinner, I talked my brother into taking a walk with me.  Was a fun and FAST 3.5 mile walk around the neighborhood.  He's trying to talk me into training for some races now!!!  We'll see about that!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Duane sleeping... hee hee

Sarah H.