Friday, March 19, 2010

~Sewing for Spring~

After cleaning out Callie's drawers, I discovered she had practically nothing to wear that fit her!  I decided she needed some mama-made stuff for spring.  Yesterday, I made her 2 skirts & a shirt. (I'll have to post her monkey outfit later)  Today, 4 more shirts & skirts. I've sewn quite enough today and am ready for a break! :) 

~A princess outfit~
She LOVES twirly skirts, but my stars....they take FOREVER to hem!!!
My favorite set happened by accident!!  I sewed the sleeves for this shirt onto another one and was left with the red polka-dot sleeves.  I added a moon reverse applique and matching skirt and voila a very different color combo that I have fallen in love with. :)
A little purple & some stripes.

I just love this strawberry fabric.  Very bright and cheery!
Now, I MUST get the sewing explosion cleaned up!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss seeing Callie modeling all her new outfits with her funny faces... LOL... love the color combination, too.

Sarah H.