Friday, July 17, 2009

A new house!!!!

Now that I have every one's attention.....we're not moving. It's just a new house made out of fabric that fits INSIDE our house OVER TOP OF the dining room table! After seeing some of these online at enormous prices, I decided to make one up for the kids. It didn't cost me a single penny! All the fabric was stuff I already had or some of my mother-in-law's stash!
The front of the house
Samuel opens the Velcro door.
side note....minutes later he and Callie got into an argument about whether the door should be opened or closed. Guess what happened.....they ripped the door. It has been repaired now and looks even better!
A view of the tree on the side of their house.
Some flowers on the other side of the house. I cut up an old scarf to make these! I neglected to take a picture of the back of the house. It has a double door that goes out to the 'backyard'!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Goodness! No wonder you haven't been blogging. I had no idea you could build a house! ;)