Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm still alive.....

Just wanted to let ya'll know......I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Just haven't been blogging lately! :) September 1st. started a sewing contest that I entered. I've been sewing like crazy trying to get some points! I got sick last week....so there went several lost days of sewing. Today, I'm feeling somewhat better so I hauled all the sewing stuff out and made Callie a skirt and nightgown. Now it's 'bout time to pick up my sons from school. Laundry is still hanging dry on the clothesline, dirty dishes need to be washed, not to mention I haven't even figured out what we are going to eat for supper tonight!!!!!!!!! AAARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I feel as if life is too busy to even enjoy some days!! :) Oh well, I leave you with a picture of Callie modeling her cherries skirt! Have a super-duper productive day!
Photobucket

No comments: